Located in the Historic Triangle District of Schenectady, Schwartz Family Denstistry has been taking care of families for over 30 years. We are committed to providing state-of-the-art services in a caring atmosphere. In fact, it is our responsibility to help reduce the stress many people associate with visiting the dentist. We do this in the following ways:
- Our staff members are great listeners.
- We make every possible effort to reduce your pain and anxiety.
- Depending upon your dental needs and your health, we offer two types of Sedation.
- We thoroughly explain the procedures involved in your treatment.
- We practice “safe dentistry” by keeping ahead of federal regulations governing sterilization, infection control and products used.
- We are glad to help with all of your insurance questions and paperwork.
- We teach you and your family how to prevent dental problems through proper oral hygiene at home.
- Our recently renovated office provides a relaxing atmosphere and there is plenty of patient parking behind our building.
- Emergency treatment during off hours is always available if you need it.
- If you have difficulty understanding English, we have staff members who speak Russian and Spanish.
- Schwartz Family Dentistry complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. For more info click here
We offer a full range of services that you might otherwise have to be referred to a specialist to receive. Our dental services include preventive care, cosmetic and restorative treatment, oral surgery, dental implants, Invisalign (clear braces) and treatment for Sleep Apnea. We participate with a number of dental insurance plans and we go out of our way to make sure that you understand your financial obligations and options as part of your dental treatment plan.
When considering treatment options or surgery we strongly advise a consultation. This is a chance for the doctor to explain step-by-step what will happen. This meeting also allows you to get answers to your questions about the treatment.
In addition, the doctors at our Schenectady dentist office will be happy to provide you with second opinions. They will conduct an exam, evaluate treatment recommendations, and provide you with their expert opinion. Knowing your options is your right and we are happy to help.
Please contact us to make an appointment for a consultation to get to know us.